- The Statistic function is to report leaf cells and sub-modules in the design.
- On the hierarchical window, choose one instance(module) item.
- Click Mouse-Right-Button to pop up menu.
- Select 'Statistic of the design'.
- Design Statistic window pops up.
- The top line indicates which module has been selected.
- You can click on hierarchical window any time to change the module.
- The second line is for Leaf Cells or Sub-modules report selections.
- If Leaf Cells option is selected, you can choose to report all leaf cells or the leaf cell you have interest at the third line.
- The below window is reporting all leaf cells.
- You can choose to report any cell name having string 'SDFF' or 'AOI33' inside.
- It is useful when you want to report some special cells like FlipFlop or Complex cell like AOI33...
- The below window shows the cells matching SDFF and AOI33.
- Choose to report sub-modules.
- The below window reports all sub-modules in TM_qcif module.
- The other way to pop up Design Statistic window.
Please read Use Cases for all use cases.
For other usages and flows, check Online Manual for more detail
| NanDigits.cn China
© 2023 NanDigits Design Automation. All rights reserved.